Dear all,
I implemented a script that is applied to a system model, consisting of elements that contain failure modes.
Failure modes are automatically grouped by some naming convention. "ports" are created and failure modes are moved into that port. This operation is realized by
// move to port
theTarget.failures.add(fm);
theTarget.name = signal;
c.failures.remove(fm);
whereas "theTarget" is the port the failure mode "fm" is moved to. The moving operation is realized by "add"ing the failure mode to the array and "remove"ing it from the element's "c" array of "failures".
The result looks fine and as expected in the model browser.
Unfortunately the moved failure modes disappear from a DC worksheet (FMEDA) that is linked with the system model.
Any ideas what I made wrong/what steps are missing?
It seems to me that the DC worksheet looses "the connection" to the programatically created failure mode
I hope my description is clear enough. If necessary, I can provide an example project.
Kind regards
Peter