Dear community,
I successfully created a custom profile property "number_of_causes" for diagnostic coverage -> "DC Failure Entry" that shows me the amount of causes for each potential failure:
// Peter Ploß, 2019-07-26: use of proxy ".element" to access failure causes and then refer to safety core model "safetyModel" (Chapter 8)
self.element.causedBy.size();
Even though I specified "Type Hint" as "Number", I have the impression that the returned value is of type string, as a filter ">0" (to filter for potential failures with at least one cause) does not work.
This assumption is supported by the fact that the filter "!0.0" (not equal to the string '0.0') does work.
Furthermore and unrelated, when I update my script in the project settings, changes do not get applied to the opened view of my worksheet. During development of scripts I thus have to delte and add properties until I am satisfied with the result.
I share this in the forum, since the approach might be of interrest to others, though I'll open a support ticket as well and point to this topic.
Kind regards
Peter