Hi
Having in Excel format a list a physical blocks with their failure mode, associated failure rates; BE id...How to create automatically the corresponding elements and particularly basic events in Medini using scripting ?
Hi Florent,
I managed to get it done, please find a proposal attached. The script is rather short, you can use it as a prototype and enhance it. It assumes that a system model and a fault tree model exist and are selected.
The three libraries it requires are attached as ZIP as well.
Happy Scripting
Jan
with the help of the "excel.js" and the "factory.js" libraries it should be feasible to easily write such a script I think, assuming that its a "one time" shot, just creation, no update. I will try to quickly assembly a skeleton script and post it to this thread.
Thanks a lot Jan
With your script I was able to implement what we wanted.