Hello, I'm Shinhun at Hancom MDS.
I would like to share the new topic about PMHF.
Some of the our customers are calculating the PMHF using Hardware Architecture Metrics like SPF, RF, and LF and the PMHF is calculated with 'PMHF = SPF + RF + LF * Beta_value. (*Beta_value is "estimated common cause factor. Usually Beta_value is used with 0.1.)
But it seems like that the customers think that it is more convenient and conservative.
So I would like to share the customization of medini analyze for supporting it to get the your thought and idea about it.
I made the script like below.
let
b_value : Boolean = self.getProfilePropertyValue('beta_value')->first().oclIsTypeOf(String),
dc_worksheet : Boolean = self.getProfilePropertyValue('dc_worksheet')->first().oclIsTypeOf(dc::DCWorksheet)
in
if (b_value = true and dc_worksheet = true) then
(self.getProfilePropertyValue('dc_worksheet')->first().oclAsType(dc::DCWorksheet).totalSpfFailureRate.toString().toReal()
+ (self.getProfilePropertyValue('dc_worksheet')->first().oclAsType(dc::DCWorksheet).totalLmpfFailureRate.toString().toReal()
* self.getProfilePropertyValue('beta_value')->first().toString().toReal())).toString() + ' ' + 'FIT'
else
if (b_value = true and dc_worksheet = false) then
'--ZZ--'
else
if (b_value = false and dc_worksheet = true) then
'--ZZ--'
else
'--ZZ--'
endif
endif
endif
To apply this script to the medini analyze, I used the profiling in safetygoals::SafetyRequirement like below.

The results is like below.

What do you think about it?
Thank you.
Best regards.
Shinhun, Jeong