Discussions
Categories
Groups
Documentation
Knowledge base
Developer portal
App catalog
The Hub
GitHub
Home
Newly Imported
User Forums
How it Works
Finding the methods of objects
medini_1064792687
I thought I saw an article here describing how to find the methods of objects, but I could not find it when searching again. Specifically, I'm looking to understand how I can discover what is available for different objects such as the result of `findByType`. For example, the `.and` and `.first` in findByType(Metamodel.projectmodel.PJPackage).and('name', 'MissionProfiles').first(); It is documented somewhere?
Find more posts tagged with
medini
medini legacy
Accepted answers
medini_1063548292
Hi Todd, :It ids indeed on forum but need to use proper keyword
checkout the Ansys medini analyze Scripting and API Documentation Ansys medini analyze Metamodel Documentation-> medini metamodel objects Jan made a summary
https://medini.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/1000113272
that is using the known JS approach
https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/javascript/difference-between-forin-and-objectkeys-in-javascript/
Marian
All comments
medini_1063548292
Hi Todd, :It ids indeed on forum but need to use proper keyword
checkout the Ansys medini analyze Scripting and API Documentation Ansys medini analyze Metamodel Documentation-> medini metamodel objects Jan made a summary
https://medini.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/1000113272
that is using the known JS approach
https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/javascript/difference-between-forin-and-objectkeys-in-javascript/
Marian
Quick Links
All Categories
Recent Posts
Activity
Unanswered
Groups
Help
Best Of