Discussions
Categories
Groups
Documentation
Knowledge base
Developer portal
App catalog
The Hub
GitHub
Home
Newly Imported
User Forums
How it Works
HW Model Restructure
medini_1072807572
Hi Good Evening I hope this message finds you well. I am currently facing an issue with restructuring the Hardware Architecture model using the IEC 61508 template. If anyone is familiar with the process or knows how to restructure the components within the model, I would appreciate your guidance. For reference, I have attached an image illustrating the issue. Regards, Ashok Kumar Modalavalasa
Find more posts tagged with
medini
medini legacy
Accepted answers
All comments
medini_1024169437
Hi Ashok, for some reasons the image did not make it to the article, could you repost the image again please? Jan
medini_1023909254
Hi Ashok, the Restructure HW Architecture Script is conatined in the Best Practice Project Template. When using the 61508 template you may need to merge it in using compare&merge. Eckhardt
medini_1072807572
Thank you Eckhardt Holz. Now I can able to restructure it. Sorry Jan Mauersberger, I thought I uploaded the Image, Now I got the solution.
Quick Links
All Categories
Recent Posts
Activity
Unanswered
Groups
Help
Best Of