Discussions
Categories
Groups
Documentation
Knowledge base
Developer portal
App catalog
The Hub
GitHub
Home
Newly Imported
User Forums
How it Works
FMEDA Table difference view
medini_1063548292
Hello, I have been trying to use the Table difference view to visualize the FMEDa difference in the table as described in the user guide. I enabled the experimental switch in the Compare & Merge preferences page and restarted the tool. However I cannot seem to trigger/open the table difference view form a Difference Browser ( double click or context menu actions) . I tired double clicking on FMEDA elements ( worksheet/component/FailureMode) but that only opened the basic difference view. .. Any suggestions on what i missed in order to open the table difference view ? Thanks, Maian
Find more posts tagged with
medini
medini legacy
Accepted answers
All comments
medini_1024169437
Indeed, it doe snot seem wot work properly, strange. We'll need to investigate. Thanks for reporting Jan
Quick Links
All Categories
Recent Posts
Activity
Unanswered
Groups
Help
Best Of