Discussions
Categories
Groups
Documentation
Knowledge base
Developer portal
App catalog
The Hub
GitHub
Home
Newly Imported
User Forums
How it Works
RBD Results Evaluation Problem
medini_1072807572
Hi, Good Afternoon!! I hope this message finds you well. I created 2 reliability block diagrams with the help of hardware architecture. 1st RBD I created with 2 top level complex blocks and in each complex block I added 6-6 complex blocks again. inside of every complex added components with series and parallel connections. (Here if I try to evaluate the complete RBD medini does not given any results window) 2nd RBD I created with only 12 complex blocks and inside I added all the components with series and parallel connections. (In this RBD after evaluation results window opened) I created same thing in both the ways, but I did not get results in the 1st RBD. If anyone knows about this please explain me Regards, Ashok Kumar Modalavalasa
Find more posts tagged with
medini
medini legacy
Accepted answers
All comments
There are no accepted answers yet
Quick Links
All Categories
Recent Posts
Activity
Unanswered
Groups
Help
Best Of