Discussions
Categories
Groups
Documentation
Knowledge base
Developer portal
App catalog
The Hub
GitHub
Home
Newly Imported
User Forums
How it Works
Check whether user defined profile property is writable
medini_1056860905
Hi Medini scripting experts, is there any chance to identify whether an user defined property is writable? I tried using this approach (for a CutSet), however it only returns information about predefined properties. var pp = cs.prototype.getEStructuralFeature(0);
var is_writable = pp.changeable;
var pp_name = pp.name;
Thanks for a hint. Kind regards, Martin
Find more posts tagged with
medini
medini legacy
Accepted answers
All comments
medini_1056860905
Some additional information to be more precise: var pp = cs.prototype.getEStructuralFeature(java.lang.Integer(0));
medini_1024169437
Martin, I think the obfuscation script that is floating around in this board has a solution in it. I think it does not use getEStructuralFeature but iterates over all attributes in a class. Btw. why do you use getEStructuralFeature(0) ? Jan
Quick Links
All Categories
Recent Posts
Activity
Unanswered
Groups
Help
Best Of