Hi, we have a new requirement to integrate pin FMEA/FMEDA for complex ICs into our Assembly FMEDA. Is there a best practice for something like this? Also, are there examples for integrating Excel FMEDAs into our Assembly FMEDA in general? I've tried to create a custom Type using experimental SysML v2 features, just to explore possibilities. For this i created this in a system model and editet it in the diagram editor (all done i a library project). I specifically created a Hardware Part Type with custom failure rate and die failure modes. I then added ports to the type wich inherited a percentage of the failure rate and added failure modes to the ports. After creating the Part Type like this i transferred it to a library (in order to be able to reuse it). In an application project i imported the library, created a system model with a part (manually chosen the part type described above). I then derived an FMEDA/DC Worksheet from the system model, and here comes the problem

When opening the FMEDA Worksheet the ports don't show up, even though they are present in the model browser. I'd love some help, or even inspiration, how i can implement this

Thanks.