Discussions
Categories
Groups
Documentation
Knowledge base
Developer portal
App catalog
The Hub
GitHub
Home
Newly Imported
User Forums
How it Works
How to set 'contributes to' relationships between requirements and safety/security goals in a table?
medini_1063298071
I have a project with a very large number of Cybersecurity Goals and a large number of Requirements. Creating, viewing, and maintaining the 'contributes to' relationships between these is not feasible in a graphical view. How can we do this in a table view? Is there a table that already exists that allows us to do this? If not, is there a way we could implement it with custom properties?
Find more posts tagged with
medini
medini legacy
Accepted answers
All comments
medini_1024169437
Hello Erik, I think your request can be achieved using the requirements table editor, simply use "Open With -> Requirements List Editor" on any requirements model. There are two columns to edit the relation Happy Editing Jan
medini_1063298071
Hi Jan, I'm using version 2024 R1 and those columns won't let me select a cybersecurity goal, only requirements. Is it possible to do with these columns, and if so, what might I need to do to allow this? Thanks, Erik
medini_1024169437
Indeed, my fault Erik, I overloked this detail. Let me chekc for an alternative. Jan
medini_1024169437
Erik, I could not find an easy solution out of the box that gives you this ability. Only way out at the moment seems to be a small script, say "Change Contributions" that you can execute on a requirement or goal, that pops up a selection dialog wree you see and change current contribution settings. We could defer this discussion to the Scripting forum if that way is applicable for you. Regards jan
medini_1063298071
Jan, yes a script would be acceptable. Would be good to also have the Requirements List Editor improved noted as a request for a future version. I have posted in the scripting forum: Need script to support setting "contributes" relationship between requirements and goals. : Ansys medini analyze Support (freshdesk.com) Regards, Erik
medini_1024169437
Ok, thanks Erik Jan
Quick Links
All Categories
Recent Posts
Activity
Unanswered
Groups
Help
Best Of