Discussions
Categories
Groups
Documentation
Knowledge base
Developer portal
App catalog
The Hub
GitHub
Home
Newly Imported
User Forums
How it Works
[Nice to have] Copy FTA event as transfer gate
medini_1064234643
In my purpose to be more efficient using Medini I would like to have the option to copy an event and paste it as a transfer gate. Is that a feasible feature? Thanks!
Find more posts tagged with
medini
medini legacy
Accepted answers
All comments
medini_1024169437
Hm, I though that is already possible by holding down the ALT key while dragging an event from the browser to the diagram, but that creates a MOE, not a transfer gate. Need to check. Jan
medini_1063548292
HI Jan, I can confirm that I encountered the same behavior. Dropping the event onto a diagram while ALT is pressed is allowed only for a base event => MOE for selected base vent. My expectations were that If I try to drop any event that is not base type (Top level or intermediate). This should create a Transfer gate on a diagram. But for some reason it does not work. Something must be preventing the do a drop with ALT pressed. Not that the same is true of the drag and drop if performed form the diagram. Marian
medini_1024169437
Thanks Marian, maybe an extension is required. I will check with the team. Jan
Quick Links
All Categories
Recent Posts
Activity
Unanswered
Groups
Help
Best Of