Discussions
Categories
Groups
Documentation
Knowledge base
Developer portal
App catalog
The Hub
GitHub
Home
Newly Imported
User Forums
How it Works
Recompute Failure Rates shortcut
medini_1064234643
Hi, Is there a known way to have this run through a shortcut? Thanks!
Find more posts tagged with
medini
medini legacy
Accepted answers
All comments
medini_1024169437
Samuel, you mean a keyboard shortcut? Or a script that executes it? Jan
medini_1064234643
Hi Jan, I mean a keyboard shortcut. Instead of having to go to the bar and click that button... just like the refresh option (F5) for updating derived fields in tables. I saw an old post talking about a script executing that, I found that interesting to embedded in other scripts as a final step... or maybe... have you thought to allow keyboard shortcuts to execute a preselected script file? Best regards
medini_1024169437
Hi Samuel, all valid and good ideas. I was sure you can assign a keyboard shortcut in the preferences but could not manage myself because the command to recalculate does not appear, strange. We have a script library that allows any batch script to trigger the recaluclation, if you want that, I can repost it. Binding scripts to keyboards was also a wish of others but we could not find a good technical solution to put the binding to. If you have an idea... we wanted to avoid that we have to look inside the file. Regards Jan
Quick Links
All Categories
Recent Posts
Activity
Unanswered
Groups
Help
Best Of