Discussions
Categories
Groups
Documentation
Knowledge base
Developer portal
App catalog
The Hub
GitHub
Home
Newly Imported
User Forums
How it Works
Horizontal Scrolling
medini_1064234643
Is there any chance to have a shortcut for horizontal scrolling?
Find more posts tagged with
medini
medini legacy
Accepted answers
All comments
medini_1064887566
You can move the canvas with space key pressed.
medini_1064234643
Thank you Ka-lip, that's helpful but I was expecting something like "Shift" + Scroll Up/Down in the mouse to Scroll Left/Right.
medini_1024169437
Hi Samuel, I assume you speak about diagram editors? In that case I think Ka-Lip's answer is the only valid at this time. Other option you have is to open the Outline view and use the birds's eye view to quickly navigate in the diagram. Though all different then controlled vertical scrolling with the mouse wheel. Some say that scroll lock can be used to toggle scrolling mode but I could not reproduce this. Anyway, good improvement idea. Jan PS: Did you know that ALT-F11 goes full screen?
medini_1024169437
Btw. I like the behavior of Miro board wrt. scrolling best here: Mouse-Wheel => Scroll vertically (we have) CTRL-Wheel => Zoom (we have) SHIFT-Wheel => Scroll horizontally (we don't have)
medini_1064234643
Thanks for your answer, Jan. I like Miro board approach too. Funny thing is that I have a mouse with a horizontal wheel that doesn't work on Medini. Probably the horizontal scrolling handler is not implemented.
medini_1024169437
Samuel, good news: with 2024 R2 horizontal scrolling with Shift-Mousewheel will work in all editors, graphical but also table editors. Regards Jan
medini_1064234643
Great news! Thanks Jan!
Quick Links
All Categories
Recent Posts
Activity
Unanswered
Groups
Help
Best Of