Discussions
Categories
Groups
Documentation
Knowledge base
Developer portal
App catalog
The Hub
GitHub
Home
Newly Imported
User Forums
How it Works
To register element library
medini_1069443448
Medini user wants to register general elements which include functions, failure mode, failure rate, architecture model, and so on into library in medini. After that, user wants to import those registered elements into new project as basement elements, and modify the elements if necessary in new project. I attach a file for reference of use case. Can user work such a operation in medini?
Find more posts tagged with
medini
medini legacy
Accepted answers
All comments
medini_1064887566
Hello Osajima-sama, I just pasted the contents of the pdf. This is a really interesting suggestion and I hope this thread can bring some discussion among medini customers, Channel partners and Ansys.
medini_1069443448
Hello Ka-lip Chu-sama, Thank you very much for your support. I share the backgroud of my question and request as below. Backgraound : Customer has been studying to purchase additional licence of
tool. Now the customer is comparing functions between medini and other
tools, like MADe.
https://www.uis-inf.co.jp/iot/made/
According to customer’s information, MADe seems to include such
a library function. Ex. Malfunction, failure mode of filter(Library of component). That’s why customer asks us if such a library function as MADe
can be added in medini for future or not.
Quick Links
All Categories
Recent Posts
Activity
Unanswered
Groups
Help
Best Of