Discussions
Categories
Groups
Documentation
Knowledge base
Developer portal
App catalog
The Hub
GitHub
Home
Newly Imported
User Forums
How it Works
MOE Event for FTA
medini_1055329180
Dear All;
As you know FTAs have may many MOE. I know as MOE must be base event. So medini Analyze not permission add any event to under MOE event. I think this is right. But I need add a event under the MOE event. What is right method for this situation?
Find more posts tagged with
medini
medini legacy
Accepted answers
All comments
medini_1059007410
Hi, A good way to do this is to go to one of the MOE instances (best under an AND/OR gate), create another intermediate event next to the MOE, build your sub-tree as needed (including the intended "event under the MOE") and then use the intermediate event as transfer target for all the MOE usages. I.e. go to every MOE instance and replace it by a transfer gate with the created intermediate event as the target. With that you then have all previous MOEs replaced by a transfer to the multiple-times-used subtree (except the one instance where you directly have the subtree, without a transfer). Does that help you? Regards, Nils
Quick Links
All Categories
Recent Posts
Activity
Unanswered
Groups
Help
Best Of