Discussions
Categories
Groups
Documentation
Knowledge base
Developer portal
App catalog
The Hub
GitHub
Home
Newly Imported
User Forums
How it Works
DOORS mapping file - relationMapping
medini_1026949627
Dear all, does the relationMapping work for DOORS classic too? I tried the following mappings: but it didn't work. If the relationMappings does not work for DOORS classic consider the topic as a feature request ;-) Kind regards Günter
Find more posts tagged with
medini
medini legacy
Accepted answers
All comments
medini_1059007410
Hi Günter, I am not sur, just found from older files the following. Please try to use "Link To" or "Child of" as mappedRelation (the latter maybe with direction="opposite" within relationsMappings). I haven't found a reference for that in DOORS itself. Cheers, Nils
medini_1026949627
Hi Nils, same error message regards Günter
medini_1024169437
AFAIK we don't support relations for DOORS classic (for historical reasons). Feature request considered :-) (+1 actually) Regards Jan
medini_1068896534
Hello, can i give a +1 to the feature request from my side? a workaround to support DOORS link would be veeeeery appriciated!
ciao ciao Francesco
medini_1024169437
:-) so we have +2 then Jan
medini_1024120963
Hi Jan, I just had a call with a big tier1 +1. Doors Rational has the links as a so called DXL Attribute.
Quick Links
All Categories
Recent Posts
Activity
Unanswered
Groups
Help
Best Of