Discussions
Categories
Groups
Documentation
Knowledge base
Developer portal
App catalog
The Hub
GitHub
Home
Newly Imported
User Forums
How it Works
IDAL Assignment
medini_1055329180
Dear All;
We create a FTA model and I need IDAL Assignment to event in the FTA. But when I look assignment IDAL I can see assignment to port but not in the FTA event. How can I assignment IDAL to FTA event?
Find more posts tagged with
medini
medini legacy
Accepted answers
All comments
medini_1059007410
Dear Ilhan, You could create a profile property for an event and do the IDAL assignment via the Properties view. But before you do that: Why do your FTA events have an Item Development Assurance Level? Because you use it for an FDAL decomposition, using the FTA module for the required tree structures (though not really doing an FTA analysis)? That would make sense. If not, and your base events are representing failure modes or components themselves, rather these represented elements should have an IDAL, which may be shown on the FTA event (via derived profile property). Regards, Nils
Quick Links
All Categories
Recent Posts
Activity
Unanswered
Groups
Help
Best Of