Discussions
Categories
Groups
Documentation
Knowledge base
Developer portal
App catalog
The Hub
GitHub
Home
Newly Imported
User Forums
How it Works
Refactor HARAs
medini_1024169437
I recently have been asked whether its possible to have multiple HARA tables (models) in a project, and I mentioned that it of course is possible. I also mentioned that there are way to "refactor" the HARA tables later, i.e. to move the individual entries between the HARA tables and to merge all HARA tables into one in a single step. I prepared a small video that should explain it better than words, please find it attached.
Find more posts tagged with
medini
medini legacy
Accepted answers
All comments
medini_1056584416
Hello Jan, thanks for this short video. On the other hand, it's not possible to copy and paste but only move HE(s), right?
medini_1023909254
Hi Michele, yes that is correct. What is actually the purpose of copy&paste of an HE? ... in the HARA table you have also the option to duplicate an HE. Eckhardt
Quick Links
All Categories
Recent Posts
Activity
Unanswered
Groups
Help
Best Of