Discussions
Categories
Groups
Documentation
Knowledge base
Developer portal
App catalog
The Hub
GitHub
Home
Newly Imported
User Forums
How it Works
Failure Rate Catalogs
medini_1055329180
Dear All; I know can not search any component with Part Number. Is it right I want confirm. I select any catalog and I open subcategory more have subcategory how can I select or according to what? An example is in the attachment.
Find more posts tagged with
medini
medini legacy
Accepted answers
All comments
medini_1023909254
Hi Ilhan, yes you are right, searching by a Part Number in the catalog is not possible as Part Numbers are company specific and not part of the definitions in the catalog. However, when building a library you define the relation between a part number and an appropriate catalog selection. The selection of the sub-categories is based on the data sheets of the part and on expertise (e.g. of HW experts). Eckhardt
medini_1055329180
Thank you so much for your reply.
Quick Links
All Categories
Recent Posts
Activity
Unanswered
Groups
Help
Best Of