Discussions
Categories
Groups
Documentation
Knowledge base
Developer portal
App catalog
The Hub
GitHub
Home
Newly Imported
User Forums
How it Works
Mission Profile is not affecting to Failure Rate
medini_1055329180
Dear All;
I want will do reliability prediction analysis for avionics domain. I saw that not using Mission Profile area. The mission profile in calculations not any effect. Automotive side can use but I guess not avionic. Could you help this subject please?
Find more posts tagged with
medini
medini legacy
Accepted answers
medini_1023909254
Hello Ilhan, please note this forum is public - so all members of the forum can read your message (and any attached douments) ... In case there are customer specific dat, you should rather create a ticket instead of publicly asking your question. Best regards, Eckhard
All comments
medini_1023909254
Hello Ilhan, just a few questions: Did you create the project based on the Avionics template? Which Failure Rate catalog are you using? How does you mission profile look like? Eckhardt
medini_1023909254
Hello Ilhan, please note this forum is public - so all members of the forum can read your message (and any attached douments) ... In case there are customer specific dat, you should rather create a ticket instead of publicly asking your question. Best regards, Eckhard
medini_1055329180
Dear Eckhard; No had customer data but I had sent to support team by the way. Therefore I am continue via support. Thank you so much for your help.
Quick Links
All Categories
Recent Posts
Activity
Unanswered
Groups
Help
Best Of