Discussions
Categories
Groups
Documentation
Knowledge base
Developer portal
App catalog
The Hub
GitHub
Home
Newly Imported
User Forums
How it Works
Calculation for Refresh
medini_1055329180
Dear All;
As you know Medini Analyze is supporting Scripting language according to OCL and Java. We have column named "A","B"and "Result". Values was entered to "A" and "B" columns , "A" and "B" values are multiplied result is waiting in column of "Result". As you know for see to result value in the "Result" column the relevant value you must right click and selecet reflesh. May be over 1000 line on worksheet. In this case there must be an easier way the "Reflesh". Thank you so much for your help in advance.
Find more posts tagged with
medini
medini legacy
Accepted answers
All comments
medini_1023909254
Hi Ilhan, you can just press the F5 key to refresh all properties in the project. Eckhardt
medini_1055329180
Dear Eckhardt; Thank you so much for your reply. I was knew but there was not applied with F5. But I tried again and I able do it. My best
Quick Links
All Categories
Recent Posts
Activity
Unanswered
Groups
Help
Best Of