Discussions
Categories
Groups
Documentation
Knowledge base
Developer portal
App catalog
The Hub
GitHub
Home
Newly Imported
User Forums
How it Works
Pure variant and FTA/cut sets
medini_1053080245
Hello, We are using Pure variant to get the variability of our FTA. It works well to hide part of the FTA when variability is applied, but the cutsets remain with all FTA branches (hidden branches are not ignored when cutset are generated). How it works? Thx
Find more posts tagged with
medini
medini legacy
Accepted answers
All comments
medini_1024169437
Hi Romain, that's true, we currently expect the user to derive a variant (100%) project and calculate the cut sets there. Regards Jan
medini_1053080245
Hello, But it is not the objective of Pure variant to have a 120% in a single project (it is working for FSC for example, why not for FTA)?
medini_1024169437
Hi Romain, interesting, my impression was always more the opposite, pure more or less enforces to derive a 100% model (project) for a variant :-) Anyway, the current FTA algorithm does not honor any variability filter in the 150% project at the moment. However, we can discuss how that could work. Jan
medini_1005899080
Hi Jan, how can I derive a variant model (incl. automated ASIL re-calculation)? I see the option to colour or hide the variants. Now I want to see the impact on the ASIL. Is there a little more detailed description of pureVariants in medini available? Sven
medini_1024169437
Hi Sven, as this integration is a moving target, documentation is a weak point. There is a video and some document on the support page. AFIK the ASIL of safety goals should be changed to the lowest possible one (not really re-calculated), if that's what you are looking for. But that only happens when you derive the variant, not when you use coloring/filtering. Jan
medini_1005899080
Hi Jan, I cannot derive the variant. I think I need a "connector" or something similar in pureVariants. Thanks, Sven
medini_1024169437
Sven, if you see the option to color / hide a variant, I assume you have installed the extension. So please open the mapping view, load a variant and open it in the variant editor, an action to derive a variant project should appear in the main toolbar: Regards Jan
medini_1005899080
Hi Jan, 1-3 is ok, 4 will do nothing: although I tried to activate, it is not working.
medini_1024169437
Sven, its the other button: Jan
medini_1005899080
Hi Jan, Yes, I know. The result is the same. I used this button. Sven
medini_1024169437
Sorry Sven, I should have known. I need soem time to check whats poing on. Stay tuned. Jan
medini_1005899080
Hi Jan, do you already have a solution? Sven
medini_1024169437
Sven there is a warning symbol at the transformer configuration, what does it say? In any case, I attach you my moduleconfig.xml so you may use it or compare, that one works for me. Jan
medini_1005899080
Hi Jan, transformation starts, but cancels with the following error message:
medini_1005899080
Hi Jan, do you already have a solution for the error message? Sven
medini_1024169437
No Sven, I cant even reproduce this. Very strange. No idea how to continue and come closer to a reproduction. Any on your side? Jan
medini_1024169437
Sven, only way out I see is that we get hands on your sample project. What do you think? Jan
Quick Links
All Categories
Recent Posts
Activity
Unanswered
Groups
Help
Best Of