Discussions
Categories
Groups
Documentation
Knowledge base
Developer portal
App catalog
The Hub
GitHub
Home
Newly Imported
User Forums
How it Works
Parameter "Self increase of temperature"
medini_1035261689
Hi all, Could it be that parameter "Self increase of temperature" in the "Internal Working Cycles" in a Mission Profile has no effect when calculting the failure rates for IEC TR 62380? When I'm changing the value and do recalculation then there is no effect. Also I'm not able to find a reference to value in the "prediction forumula" of the elements: When I look in "variables" I find this information: Can you confirm that "self increase" is not used in IEC TR 62380? Best regards, Michael
Find more posts tagged with
medini
medini legacy
Accepted answers
All comments
medini_1023909254
Yes I can confirm - it is for the usage of the Mission Profile with SN29500 and IEC61709. See also the user guide Ansys medini™ analyze User Guide > Safety Analysis > Reliability Prediction > Mission Profiles for Failure Rate Prediction > Using Mission Profiles with SN29500, IEC61709, MIL-HDBK-217F, and GJB299C Eckhardt
Quick Links
All Categories
Recent Posts
Activity
Unanswered
Groups
Help
Best Of