Discussions
Categories
Groups
Documentation
Knowledge base
Developer portal
App catalog
The Hub
GitHub
Home
Newly Imported
User Forums
How it Works
Import of diagrams from Cameo
medini_1026949627
Hi all, does anyone know, if import from diagrams from Cameo has limitations? The diagrams in Cameo: This is what medini shows: However, at the Model Browser all elements are listed. Kind regards Günter
Find more posts tagged with
medini
medini legacy
Accepted answers
medini_1026949627
Hi Jan, I sent the Cameo Model to the support address. Kind regards Günter
All comments
medini_1024169437
Maybe the missing elements on diagram are elements which medini cant show on this type of diagram? I assume its an activity diagram and medini only shows actions, pins etc but not blocks/types. Maybe you can try to drag them on the diagram and seen whats happening. Jan
medini_1026949627
Hi Jan, the activity diagram in Cameo is using structured activites actions and object flows It is just a small generic model, I can forward it. Kind regards Günter
medini_1024169437
Yes, that would be beneficial. You can also directly send it as a finding to the support address, that way its better handled I think. Jan
medini_1026949627
Hi Jan, I sent the Cameo Model to the support address. Kind regards Günter
medini_1024169437
Perfect! Jan
Quick Links
All Categories
Recent Posts
Activity
Unanswered
Groups
Help
Best Of