Discussions
Categories
Groups
Documentation
Knowledge base
Developer portal
App catalog
The Hub
GitHub
Home
Newly Imported
User Forums
How it Works
History of single Elements
medini_1005899080
Hi Medini team, :-) I want to see in which SVN revision e.g. a HARA entry was changed/created. Is there a good way to find this change? (Normally I would go through all ~1.000 revisions and do a compare and merge) :-( Sven
Find more posts tagged with
medini
medini legacy
Accepted answers
All comments
medini_1024169437
Hi Sven, are you using MPRX files in SVN or the integrated SVN client? I think there is no good solution for the first case. Jan
medini_1005899080
Hi Jan, I am using the internal client. Sven
medini_1024169437
Well, then you may open the hara model file (as text file via the navigator) and used Team --> Show Revision Information and see the commits on the changed line. This is not nice but at least it should work in rare cases. Jan
Quick Links
All Categories
Recent Posts
Activity
Unanswered
Groups
Help
Best Of