Discussions
Categories
Groups
Documentation
Knowledge base
Developer portal
App catalog
The Hub
GitHub
Home
Newly Imported
User Forums
How it Works
Process Flow Diagram in Medini
medini_1061560014
We are evaluating wether use Medini even for Process FMEA. According to this, is there any possibility to customize the "element" according to AIAG-VDA suggested symbols or even customize them to comply with internal specifications? Have Medini ever used to perform a PFMEA or there is a downloadable example? Any suggestion will help Best regards
Find more posts tagged with
medini
medini legacy
Accepted answers
All comments
medini_1024169437
Simone, I think there were some attempts in the past to customize medini towards PFMEA, but we don't have an "official", downloadable example AFAIK. I need to search a bit, stay tuned. If I don't reply within a reasonable time, please ping me again here. Thanks Jan
medini_1023909254
Hi Simone, I just checked the AIAG-VDA FMEA Handbook: Can you explain a little more in detail, which symbols you are referring too ("AIAG-VDA suggested symbols")? In general you would use the SysML Activity diagrams in medini to specify a process flow and derive the worksheet for the PFMEA from the activity model. Best regards, Eckhardt
medini_1061560014
Good morning, First of all thanks for the support. Yes I'm currently using medini 2022R1.1 for some test on PFMEA. I've noticed that FMEA coulmns has same DFMEA names and, about Process flow diagram, if I've found the proper reference, there is no dedicated simbol for storage or transport (PG 84, chapter 3.2.2). Anyway is allowed the company customization of Process flow, for this reason is not necessarly meaningful to have specific symbols, moreover could be helpful to understand how insert the 4M ishikawa elements with related failure modes and Process characteristics. Best regards Simone
Quick Links
All Categories
Recent Posts
Activity
Unanswered
Groups
Help
Best Of