Discussions
Categories
Groups
Documentation
Knowledge base
Developer portal
App catalog
The Hub
GitHub
Home
Newly Imported
User Forums
How it Works
pure variant in medini 2022
medini_1063769482
Hello, i am trying to install the plug-in in Medini 2022 version (according to the howto page already available), but i could not succeed. just to be sure that i am using all latest version of the installation guide, plug-in package and so, could you please add the important refernce to it in a post here? here below the Medini and PV version i am using: PV 5.0.5 medini analyze 2022 R1 PV extension version 19.2
Find more posts tagged with
medini
medini legacy
Accepted answers
medini_1024169437
Hi Francesco, I saw you other post. The 19.2 extension will not work with 2022. I suggest you use the 21.2 extensions. There are two of them, one with PV 5.0.6 and one with 5.0.9, both should work for you. Note that the extension has PV included, at least the Java side. Jan
All comments
medini_1024169437
Hi Francesco, I saw you other post. The 19.2 extension will not work with 2022. I suggest you use the 21.2 extensions. There are two of them, one with PV 5.0.6 and one with 5.0.9, both should work for you. Note that the extension has PV included, at least the Java side. Jan
Quick Links
All Categories
Recent Posts
Activity
Unanswered
Groups
Help
Best Of