Discussions
Categories
Groups
Documentation
Knowledge base
Developer portal
App catalog
The Hub
GitHub
Home
Newly Imported
User Forums
How it Works
Making the sub-blocks visible in an FMEA or DC sheet?
medini_1073221077
Hello! I'm looking for a way to make the sub-blocks of an architectural model visible when deriving an FMEA or DC sheet. Currently I can only see the failure modes one level down if the architectural model defines a part type. I understand that this is usually the desired behavior, but not always. Anyone who has a similar need? Any suggestions? Regards, Mattias
Find more posts tagged with
medini
medini legacy
Accepted answers
All comments
medini_1073221077
This is part of my problem. I have a block (SysMLBlock) called Heating Driver with one failure mode and "Sum of all failure modes" enabled. I then have a block (SysMLPart) inside an instance of Heating Driver, also with "Sum of all failure modes" enabled. Strangely enough the sum of the Heating Driver-instance is not affected by the "New Element" that I have inside Heating Driver. Is this a bug or is it by design? Regards, Mattias
medini_1024169437
Mattias, I think there is a dedicated section on that in the "Safety Manual" which is part of the documentation, I think its chapter 3. Regards Jan
Quick Links
All Categories
Recent Posts
Activity
Unanswered
Groups
Help
Best Of