Discussions
Categories
Groups
Documentation
Knowledge base
Developer portal
App catalog
The Hub
GitHub
Home
Newly Imported
User Forums
How it Works
Displaying of Malfunctions as event into FTA
medini_1053080245
Hello, Is it possible to adjust the displaying of every Malfunction (draggued/dropped into a FTA) to only show the malfunction and not the Function+Malfunction? I am looking for the same behavior than for Failure/cause net where we can show or not the Function with the malfunction.
Find more posts tagged with
medini
medini legacy
Accepted answers
medini_1024169437
Hello Romain, I think you refer to the name of the Event, right? Which is build of both the name of the parent (function) and the failure (malfunction). As far as I know this is the default naming scheme and there is no option to configure it. The only thing you can od is to set an own name at the event. Once a custom name is set, it is used instead of the default one. Advantage: you can set whatever you want. Disadvantage: its not updated when function or malfunction change. Regards Jan
All comments
medini_1024169437
Hello Romain, I think you refer to the name of the Event, right? Which is build of both the name of the parent (function) and the failure (malfunction). As far as I know this is the default naming scheme and there is no option to configure it. The only thing you can od is to set an own name at the event. Once a custom name is set, it is used instead of the default one. Advantage: you can set whatever you want. Disadvantage: its not updated when function or malfunction change. Regards Jan
medini_1053080245
thx for your reply. I was looking for something automatically configurable (and i need to keep the automatic update). So I will keep the default display ;-)
Quick Links
All Categories
Recent Posts
Activity
Unanswered
Groups
Help
Best Of