Discussions
Categories
Groups
Documentation
Knowledge base
Developer portal
App catalog
The Hub
GitHub
Home
Newly Imported
User Forums
How it Works
Model Browser cleared
medini_1060108009
Hi, I've been using Medini for a few months and I've notice that sometimes when I open the tool the project that I've been working on is cleared from the model browser. I would then have to import the existing project into workspace. However, the table formatting of the imported project would be messed up (all columns showing, which is quite troublesome as I have created many properties). What is causing the project to be cleared from the model browser and what can I do to ensure that the table formatting is the same whenever I have to re-import it? Thanks! Maisy
Find more posts tagged with
medini
medini legacy
Accepted answers
All comments
medini_1024169437
Hi Maisy, at first glance it sounds like a issue, maybe you can report it to the support. I did not hear that so far. Anyway, do you have that workspace on a shared and potentially volatile drive? Maybe a windows shared file system? Regards Jan
medini_1060108009
Hi Jan, I run Medini on a virtual machine (I use Mac)...perhaps this is the reason? Thanks, Maisy
medini_1024169437
Hi Maisy, I have doubts that this is the main cause. Virtualizing the operating system is somethign else than just virtualizing the drive. Did you find anything suspicous in your error log? Jan
Quick Links
All Categories
Recent Posts
Activity
Unanswered
Groups
Help
Best Of