Discussions
Categories
Groups
Documentation
Knowledge base
Developer portal
App catalog
The Hub
GitHub
Home
Newly Imported
User Forums
How it Works
System Model Table Editor Layout
medini_1051428514
Hi, I am trying to customize the layout of System Model Table editor layout. Unlike the other table editors (FMEA, Hazard Collections, or Requirement List Editor etc.), when I right click to header of System Model Table editor, I cannot see the column names to enable (show)/disable (hide) a column. I actually want to see my custom profile properties in the System Model table editor. There are only 3 pre-defined options (Variables/Failure Rate Calculation/Failure Modes) at the top of the table editor. However, I need more special column selections&order. (There is also another option to import layout from file. If this is the only way to visualize custom profile properties column in the table editor of system models, can you give an example layout file. Despite some tries and inspection of exported layout files, I couldn't find the correct keywords.) Thank you.
Find more posts tagged with
medini
medini legacy
Accepted answers
All comments
medini_1024169437
I think that editor is somewhat special, because it has "Column Grouping" and therefore at the moment has no layout support as the other editors. In addition, multiple types of objects are shown in the same table, so profiling is difficult (another reason why this editor is special). So I'm afraid that the feature you are looking for is not there. Jan
medini_1051428514
Thank you for the reply. I will try to find a workaround. Best regards.
medini_1024169437
One workaround I have seen is to use an fully customized FMEA wortsheet. It is attached to a system model, so dynamically shows all content, its a tree view, and you may add custom scripted columns and save/restore layouts. Customizing FEMA/DC of course would somewhat affect you other FMEA/DC worksheets but if you don't have some... Jan
Quick Links
All Categories
Recent Posts
Activity
Unanswered
Groups
Help
Best Of