Discussions
Categories
Groups
Documentation
Knowledge base
Developer portal
App catalog
The Hub
GitHub
Home
Newly Imported
User Forums
How it Works
Special Characteristics
medini_1058278470
Hi I wondered if anyone knew how to generate Special Characteristics in Medini for DFMEA? I know I can manually filter the Severities, Occurrence and Detection and export the table, but wanted to find out how to get Medini to self generate a column of special characteristics. Thank you in advance. Anand
Find more posts tagged with
medini
medini legacy
Accepted answers
All comments
medini_1023909254
Hi Anand, with the new joint AIAG-VDA FMEA guidebook there is no more a specific column for special characteristics in the FMEA worksheet. In medini (special) characteristics can be directly attached to architecture models - e.g. to define/specify specific physical properties of that architecture element as shown below: If you derive an FMEA sheet, the characteristics will also be showbn in the Component/Function column and you can even investigate the effects in case a required characteristic is not fulfilled (in the example e.g. you could have "insufficient resolution"): Best regards, Eckhardt
Quick Links
All Categories
Recent Posts
Activity
Unanswered
Groups
Help
Best Of