Discussions
Categories
Groups
Documentation
Knowledge base
Developer portal
App catalog
The Hub
GitHub
Home
Newly Imported
User Forums
How it Works
BIRT report and images formatting
medini_1055811001
Dear all, We have an issue with the generation of images with BIRT report tool. When my colleague generates a report, the images have the same scaling as per Medini. Whereas when I do it, with the same version of the tools and same project, they look different and not correctly formatted. You can see attached an example of how it looks like in my colleague's report (OK) and what I have (NOK) Could you please help us to fix this issue ? Thanks Regards Thibaut
Find more posts tagged with
medini
medini legacy
Accepted answers
medini_1055811001
Hi Jan, I was using the 2020 R2, but the migration to 21 R1 solved my problem
Thanks for your help Thibaut
All comments
medini_1024169437
Hi Thibaut, that looks weird, so I only can guess, two questions to come closer: Does any one of you have the diagram open before report generation, while the other one has not? Do you have scaling enabled in your Windows, so scale up 125% or 150% or similar while the other has not? Maybe its one of that Jan
medini_1055811001
Thank you Jan for your feedback: 1. I don't know it this was the case .. (maybe yes, cf below) 2. A 125% scaling was enabled in my windows, but removing it didn't help, I was still with my issue. But using your 1. as a hint, I opened all the images before generating the report and this allowed me to correctly generate it, while when they are closed I sill have the issue... I guess this can only be a workaround ... do you have an idea about how to fix it ?
medini_1024169437
Hi Thibaut, which version are you using? I remember a similar issue with scaled display which was fixed in 20.1 or 21.1. Jan
medini_1055811001
Hi Jan, I was using the 2020 R2, but the migration to 21 R1 solved my problem
Thanks for your help Thibaut
Quick Links
All Categories
Recent Posts
Activity
Unanswered
Groups
Help
Best Of