Discussions
Categories
Groups
Documentation
Knowledge base
Developer portal
App catalog
The Hub
GitHub
Home
Newly Imported
User Forums
How it Works
Inserting special characters in Medini artefacts
medini_1004872874
Dear all How as an example add special character like Δ in a checklist or whatever ? BR Florent
Find more posts tagged with
medini
medini legacy
Accepted answers
medini_1024169437
Yeah, I think Word is not providing that as Unicode in the Clipboard but somehow in their own local encoding, Happy that it worked! Jan
All comments
medini_1024169437
Florent, medini should be able to use all Unicode characters so basically copy/paste should work, does it not? There is no "Add Unicode character tool" though. Jan
medini_1004872874
I insert it from Word..Was not working..but then from Internet looking at unicode it works. ΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔ
medini_1024169437
Yeah, I think Word is not providing that as Unicode in the Clipboard but somehow in their own local encoding, Happy that it worked! Jan
Quick Links
All Categories
Recent Posts
Activity
Unanswered
Groups
Help
Best Of