Discussions
Categories
Groups
Documentation
Knowledge base
Developer portal
App catalog
The Hub
GitHub
Home
Newly Imported
User Forums
How it Works
Function Parameters needed
medini_1005899080
To better describe Functions (e.g. to explain malfunctions or Hazards) it is usefull to add Parameters to the Function. How this can be done in Medini? e.g. max. holding time for ACC Stop and go function.
Find more posts tagged with
medini
medini legacy
Accepted answers
medini_1024169437
Hi Sven, this is currently not possible out of the box. Some have used scripts to create Characteristics inside Functions or other Elements but that is rather "hacky" I would say. We are currently working on extensions to our modeling, mainly value types and value properties, I think that would be the ideal solution. Once there is an alpha version, maybe you ... want to have a look? Regards Jan
All comments
medini_1024169437
Hi Sven, this is currently not possible out of the box. Some have used scripts to create Characteristics inside Functions or other Elements but that is rather "hacky" I would say. We are currently working on extensions to our modeling, mainly value types and value properties, I think that would be the ideal solution. Once there is an alpha version, maybe you ... want to have a look? Regards Jan
medini_1005899080
Hi Jan, yes, I am Always interested in such "Alpha" versions.
medini_1053080245
hello. Any chances to have this feature in further MEDINI releases?
medini_1024169437
I think once we support SysML2, we have that feature as well. So a clear yes. Jan
Quick Links
All Categories
Recent Posts
Activity
Unanswered
Groups
Help
Best Of