Discussions
Categories
Groups
Documentation
Knowledge base
Developer portal
App catalog
The Hub
GitHub
Home
Newly Imported
User Forums
How it Works
Safety Goal filling for big HARA
medini_1053080245
Hello, Since my HARA is pretty big (6000 HE entries) then i would like to know if there are tips and tricks to fill the HARA with Safety goal assignment and then avoid to do it row by row? Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
medini
medini legacy
Accepted answers
All comments
medini_1024169437
Hi Romain, well, 6000 entries sounds quite big to me, Is that a somehow generated HARA? There is indeed no multi-selection for goals and no separate view as for hazards. What would be the criteria for you, that multiple rows have the same goal? Jan
medini_1053080245
Hello, I have lot of entries because I have lot of operational situations+malfunctions. The criteria would be to use a "Safety Goal view" in order to fill several rows by filling 1 cells for which the Safety Goal is the same. As we can do with the hazard view for example.
medini_1024169437
Ok. I see one potential problem if we just would add a "Safety Goal" view the same way: so far the Hazard/Malfunctions views combine all rows with the same value, so it also combines all rows with *no* value. If you have 6500 rows with no goal set yet, the view would just allow you to set a goal to all rows at once. I think that is not the desired behavior, isn't it? Jan
medini_1053080245
Ok I see now what do you mean. Maybe it is not for that used it has been created but sometimes when I want to set for a given malfunction, the same Hazard for all concerned situation, then I use the hazard view and I apply a filter on the malfunction and then I set the same hazard for all filtered rows. And I would like to do the same for Safety goals than for Hazard...
medini_1024169437
Ah, I indeed forgot the filtering, that may work. Thanks for the hint. I will take that as an enhancement idea to our backlog. Jan
medini_1053080245
Thank you !
Quick Links
All Categories
Recent Posts
Activity
Unanswered
Groups
Help
Best Of