Discussions
Categories
Groups
Documentation
Knowledge base
Developer portal
App catalog
The Hub
GitHub
Home
Newly Imported
User Forums
How it Works
Multiple sorting of a hazard analysis table
medini_1053080245
Hello, I assume that it is possible to sort a hazard analysis table using ONLY one column? I would like to sort my table by Operational situation, and then malfunctions for example. It is planned for further release to add this feature? Thanks for your reply Romain D.
Find more posts tagged with
medini
medini legacy
Accepted answers
All comments
medini_1024169437
Hi Romain, exactly, there is only one column for sorting a table. So far we did not plan to add multi-column sorting. Only solution I see is to "physically" sort the entries (not just visual in the view) and write some simple script to do that. Not the ideal solution, because it actually changes the order of the entries, but ... Jan
medini_1053080245
thank you for your reply.
Quick Links
All Categories
Recent Posts
Activity
Unanswered
Groups
Help
Best Of