Discussions
Categories
Groups
Documentation
Knowledge base
Developer portal
App catalog
The Hub
GitHub
Home
Newly Imported
User Forums
How it Works
Monitoring time at Intermediate level in FTAs
medini_1050701002
Hello, Is it possible to put a Monitoring time (Cycle kind - Monitoring - Tau) at intermediate event (or transfert gate) level in the FTA? From what we've seen, we can only put it a basic event level and that does not match some behavior that we want to illustrate in our analyses: the monitoring does not necesserally happen at the basic event level and some systems may be used in different contexts with different monitoring strategies. I can provide an example if that's not clear, Greetings, Adrien
Find more posts tagged with
medini
medini legacy
Accepted answers
All comments
medini_1024169437
Hello Adrien, I do not think that this is possible but I need to confirm. Jan
Quick Links
All Categories
Recent Posts
Activity
Unanswered
Groups
Help
Best Of