Discussions
Categories
Groups
Documentation
Knowledge base
Developer portal
App catalog
The Hub
GitHub
Home
Newly Imported
User Forums
How it Works
Profiling / Showing a list of block with their input/output ports
medini_1004872874
Hello Jan Hoping that you and your family are fine.
Finishing our discussing for being able to generate the list of blocs with their inputs/output ports we came to a solution where we can first derived a FMEA and then we can add a column of type derived. like : In the model browser I have : I succeed to list the port using :self.element.oclAsType(sysml::SysMLElement).the_owned_elements.oclAsType(sysml::SysMLFlowPortUsage) 1. I was wondering why if I removed oclAsType(sysml::SysMLElement) it does not work ? 2. If I use oclAsType(sysml::SysMLFlowPortUsage) to filter only port In Element 3 I should have port and I do not see it ? see the results when I do not have this filtering... 3. Last how to remove Element1:: in the name of ports ?
Find more posts tagged with
medini
medini legacy
Accepted answers
All comments
medini_1024169437
Florent, this is a new forum here for "how to use" questions, not necessarily scripting. I will move the discussion to the scripting forum and answer there. Hope that is fine with you. Thanks Jan
Quick Links
All Categories
Recent Posts
Activity
Unanswered
Groups
Help
Best Of